Senior Market Research Manager -Ottawa
Sub Category: Public Affairs Research
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Public Affairs - The Social Research and Corporate Reputation Specialists
Ipsos Public Affairs conducts strategic research in partnership with clients from government, public, corporate, and not-for-profit sectors. We understand and manage issues, advance reputations, determine and pinpoint shifts in attitude and opinion, enhance communications, and evaluate policy. We provide clients with advice that goes beyond reporting on data, based on a concrete understanding of the issues and their context. We currently have an immediate need in our Ottawa research practice for a:
Senior Market Research Manager
As a Senior Market Research Manager you will provide a strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. Your past experience includes managing key market research projects. You are conversant in quantitative research design, interpretation and analysis of results, building and maintaining client relationships
- Preparation of Proposals
- Delivering research design and methodological advice to our clients
- Questionnaire design
- Project Coordination and implementation: Ensure all internal functions understand project design and expected outcomes, and monitor the progress of projects to ensure successful completion
- Proactively work with cross-functional team members to anticipate client needs and ensure common understanding and commitment/alignment. As appropriate, share and gather client information with/from client service colleagues to ensure seamless execution and communication
- Analysis and interpretation of results, preparation of reports and presentations: Provide close-to-final analytical conclusions and recommendations
- Client relationship management
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Approximately 3-4 years experience on the supplier side of market research
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in addition to well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills are necessary
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.