Focus Group Recruiter (On Call/Casual Contract)-Vancouver - REQ # 3194
Sub Category: Call Centre
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Focus Group Recruiter (On Call/Casual Contract)
The Ipsos Vancouver Focus Group Facilities and Recruiting Services team is hiring for the position of Focus Group Recruiter.
As a Focus Group Recruiter, you are responsible for recruiting people by telephone to participate in qualitative research studies such as focus group discussions (in-person and online), one-on-one personal interviews, and online bulletin boards. Research participants vary by research study and can represent industry professionals, members of customer databases, and various segments of the general population.
This is a casual, on-call position, with hours that vary based on project demand. The role is perfect for someone with the flexibility to have a varied schedule, with shifts ranging from 4 to 8 hours per day, between 9am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outbound telephone calling to the general public and from confidential client lists to recruit individuals to participate in qualitative research studies
- Maintain tracking of call dispositions for each call
- Some basic spreadsheet and database processing
- Professional and pleasant phone manner
- Strong customer service experience (preferably experience in fundraising or canvasing)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Friendly interpersonal skills
- Maintains confidentiality when dealing with company information
- Good computer skills, ideally with experience using Microsoft Office programs (word, excel)
- Good email communication skills
- Reliable and available for a flexible schedule that is on call, at times with short notice
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?