8 Issues Weighing On Affluent Investors' Minds Right Now
OnWallStreet Published July 27, 2012 – For those in the financial services industry, the opinions and perspectives of affluent Americans – often referred to as the "mass affluent" crowd – are particularly important. Sourcing data from the Ipsos Mendelsohn Affluent Study, this article shares important insight for advisors about these current and potential clients, including:
- Who Are These Affluents And Why Do They Matter?
- Many Affluent Investors Are A Little Nervous Right Now
- And Some Are Absolutely Spooked
- So What's Freaking Them Out?
- What About Gold: Isn't It Everyone's Favorite Safe Haven?
- What Are Affluent Investors Excited About?
- Cash Is King Again
- Be Ready To Provide Value Because Things Change Quickly
Not registered yet?
Register now to view this article and access all premium content from Ipsos, North America's most trusted market research brand.