Mid-Sized Canadian Business Executives Say Teamwork Is Critical To Overall Success Of Their Organization

Most Canadian Businesses Are Not Meeting The Information Sharing Needs Of Employees

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Toronto, ONTARIO – According to a new study conducted by Ipsos-Reid on behalf of Microsoft, of business decision makers of mid-sized Canadian firms (100 to 500 employees), while 86% of those business executives think teamwork is “very critical” to the overall success of their organization (and the remaining 14% say it is “somewhat...

For current news subscribers

Please login to view the full story.



Need Access?



Mid-Sized Canadian Business Executives Say Teamwork Is Critical To Overall Success Of Their Organization

Downloads PDF

2 PDF's

809 Words

Contact

Elen Alexov
Director, Marketing Services,
North America

Ipsos
1.778.373.5136
elen.alexov@ipsos.com