New York, NY — Ipsos, America’s fastest growing marketing research company, today announced a number of executive level appointments. The announcements include:
- The appointment of Debra Mason as Chief Financial Officer of Ipsos North America. Mason joins Ipsos in New York from a similar position with Poindexter Systems, Inc., a privately held startup technology and marketing investment evaluation company.
- The appointment of Efrain Ribeiro as COO of Ipsos Interactive Services, the company's dedicated operation for the development of online and office access panels. Based in Washington, DC, Ribeiro was most recently Global Head of TNS Access Panels.
- The appointment of Pushp Kamal as Senior Vice President of Research Analytics for Ipsos ASI’s Tracking and Equity business. Pushp was most recently Senior Vice President of Marketing Science & Strategic Services for Millward Brown.
- The promotion of Lauren Demar to the new role of President of Global Consumer Products and Ipsos Novaction, from President of Ipsos Insight’s U.S. Consumer Products, Ipsos Novaction U.S. and North American Health divisions.
- The promotion of Lee Markowitz to Global Chief Research Officer for the new Global Consumer Products division, from SVP of a similar role in North America.
- The promotion of Vaughn Ravenscroft to Global Chief Information and Development Officer, from Senior Vice President for IT Development with Ipsos North America.
- The promotion of Lisa Lanier to President of Ipsos Insight US Products and Ipsos Novaction US, from Senior Vice President of Ipsos Insight US Products in Chicago.
- The promotion of David Pring to Executive Vice President, Ipsos Insight US Products, from Senior Vice President, Ipsos Insight US Products.
- The promotion of Brian Cruikshank to Executive Vice President of the Ipsos Insight Technology and Communications practice, based in Minneapolis, from SVP Ipsos Insight Technology and Communications.
- The promotion of Brad Bane to Senior Vice President of Ipsos Insight US Products, with responsibility for the company's Chicago Office, from Vice President, Ipsos Insight US Products.
- The promotion of John Carter to Senior Vice President, Ipsos Insight US Products, from Vice President, Ipsos Insight US Products.
For more information on this press release, please contact:
Director, Marketing Services
Ipsos in North America
About Ipsos in North America
Ipsos is the fastest growing market research company in the U.S., market leader in Canada, and among the most trusted research brands in North America. With more than 1,300 professionals and support staff in the U.S. and Canada, Ipsos offers a suite of survey-based services—guided by industry experts and bolstered by advanced analytics and methodologies—in advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, and public affairs research, as well as forecasting, modeling, and consulting. Ipsos companies offer a complete line of custom, syndicated, omnibus, panel, and online research products and services. Ipsos conducts polling on behalf of the Associated Press, the world’s oldest and largest news organization.
In 2006, Ipsos generated 857.1 million euros ($1.1 billion USD) in total revenues, of which 34% came from its North American operations. The Paris-based company was founded in 1975 and has been listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999. To learn more, visit: www.ipsos-na.com.
Ipsos is a leading global survey-based market research company, owned and managed by research professionals. Ipsos helps interpret, simulate, and anticipate the needs and responses of consumers, customers, and citizens around the world.
Member companies assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media. They measure public opinion around the globe.
Ipsos member companies offer expertise in advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, and public affairs research, as well as forecasting, modeling, and consulting. Ipsos has a full line of custom, syndicated, omnibus, panel, and online research products and services, guided by industry experts and bolstered by advanced analytics and methodologies. The company was founded in 1975 and has been publicly traded since 1999. In 2006, Ipsos generated global revenues of 857.1 million euros ($1.1 billion USD).
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos offerings and capabilities.
Ipsos, listed on the Eurolist of Euronext – Comp B, is part of SBF 120 and the Mid-100 Index, adheres to the Next Prime segment and is eligible to the Deferred Settlement System. Isin FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP