New York, NY – New York Area marketers have an opportunity to learn the latest from one of the world’s leading market research firms. Ipsos is hosting a complimentary research summit at the Harvard Club of New York City on Wednesday, July 29. The half-day morning event will cover a wide range of topics from each of Ipsos’ research specialty practice areas: advertising, customer satisfaction and loyalty, forecasting & modeling, marketing, media & technology, and public affairs.
“In this economy, it is hard to know what to do next. Research can help provide the answer,” says Kerri Ryan, Vice President with Ipsos in New York. “The line-up for our 2009 Knowledge Summit features some of the best minds in market research. The New York summit is a great chance for local marketers to get a peek into what happening in today’s changing environment and learn about the tools that can help them excel.”
Speakers and topics for the New York Ipsos Knowledge Summit will focus on using research to navigate through the recession. The line-up includes:
- Brett Tucker from Ipsos Loyalty presenting ways to drive profitable loyalty
- Kevin Dona from Ipsos Vantis exploring how optimization research can be upgraded from share of preference modeling to market predictions
- Rob Berger from Ipsos Interactive Custom Panels offering insights on how online custom panels are proving themselves in the recession
- Beth Harris from Ipsos Understanding UnLtd. discussing how technology can be used to connect brands and consumers
- Darrell Bricker, CEO of Ipsos Global Public Affairs examining the impact the current economy is having on public opinions and behaviors
- Fred Marshall from Ipsos ASI on how advertisers can use research to make more with less
- Bob Shulman from Ipsos Mendelsohn discussing how the evolving digital world is affecting lifestyles
- Jason Brown from Ipsos Marketing on research that helps identify and create the right message and language for brands
- John Carter from Ipsos Marketing explaining how economic downturns can bring about consumer product innovations
Attendance is free, however, registration is required. Interested participants can register online at: http://www.ipsosmarketing.com/knowledgecenter/events/event_090729.aspx.
“We welcome our New York clients and any interested marketers in the area to attend this informative and insightful discussion on research,” concludes Ryan. “Getting on the path to success in this economy requires access to the best research available and the New York Knowledge Summit is a great opportunity to do that.”
For more information on this news release, please contact:
About Ipsos Marketing
Ipsos Marketing – The Innovation and Brand Research Specialists – is the Ipsos brand for Marketing Research.
Ipsos Marketing operates under a global structure that brings clients unequalled research expertise throughout their innovation and brand development process. Supported by specialized teams, Ipsos Marketing offers in-depth understanding of the drivers of consumer choice and of the marketing challenges faced by our clients. Our experts provide integrated qualitative and quantitative research solutions, as well as advanced modelling and forecasting techniques that include simulations and linkages to in-market data.
Ipsos Marketing is a specialization of Ipsos, a global survey-based market research company that offers expertise in advertising, customer and employee loyalty, marketing, media, and public affairs research.
Ipsos is present in 64 countries, with a leading position in both mature and emerging markets. In 2008, it achieved global revenues of 979.3 million euros, Marketing research contributing to 48% of Ipsos’ total global revenues.
to learn more.
Ipsos is a leading global survey-based market research company, owned and managed by research professionals. Ipsos helps interpret, simulate, and anticipate the needs and responses of consumers, customers, and citizens around the world.
Member companies assess market potential and interpret market trends. They develop and build brands. They help clients build long-term relationships with their customers. They test advertising and study audience responses to various media. They measure public opinion around the globe.
Ipsos member companies offer expertise in advertising, customer loyalty, marketing, media, and public affairs research, as well as forecasting, modeling, and consulting. Ipsos has a full line of custom, syndicated, omnibus, panel, and online research products and services, guided by industry experts and bolstered by advanced analytics and methodologies. The company was founded in 1975 and has been publicly traded since 1999.
In 2008, Ipsos generated global revenues of €979.3 million ($1.34 billion U.S.).
Visit www.ipsos.com to learn more about Ipsos offerings and capabilities.
Ipsos, listed on the Eurolist of Euronext – Comp B, is part of SBF 120 and the Mid-100 Index, adheres to the Next Prime segment and is eligible to the Deferred Settlement System. Isin FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP