Organ Donation Presumed Consent Report

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Toronto, ON - Two-thirds (66%) believe organ donation in Ontario should be an ‘opt-in’ system in which one actively chooses to give consent to donate. The remaining third (34%) feel that organ donation should be governed by ‘presumed consent’ in which one must actively ‘opt-out’ by recording their decision to not donate organs...

For current news subscribers

Please login to view the full story.



Need Access?



Organ Donation Presumed Consent Report

Downloads PDF

1 PDF

506 Words

Contact

Jennifer McLeod Macey
Vice President, Health Research Institute
Ipsos Public Affairs
+1 416 324 2108
jennifer.mcleodmacey@ipsos.com