The Ipsos Omnibus team works with clients to field their questions to a regional, provincial, national, international or specialty group of respondents.
Our professional research staff provides their expertise in the development and/or fine-tuning of survey questions. You will receive the respondents' answers to your questions in detailed data tables sorted by key regional and demographic variables.
Clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors place questions on Ipsos Omnibus Surveys to:
- gauge public opinion on a multitude of issues
- test advertising campaigns
- set benchmarks and measure awareness and usage of brands & services
- estimate and profile demographics of market share
- forecast trends
- track reactions and opinions on specific issues
Think of an Omnibus survey as your research car pool. You save money by sharing a vehicle, (the survey), by going to a common destination, (the respondents). Although the vehicle is shared, the results from your questions are confidential and only available to you. Omnibus surveys are a quick and cost-effective way to get answers for smaller surveys of up to 15 questions.